Thursday, June 05, 2008

Microsoft Heroes Happen here event


Microsoft has launch the new windows server 2008, Visual Studio 2008 and SQL server 2008. And as a developer, I am impacted by the changes in these technologies.

Unfortunately, Microsoft learning is way behind in the times, and the new string of certifications does not come out until August 2008. This means that I need to learn everything quickly on my own again. time to sign up with either Comat or New Horizons to upgrade my skills and certifications. The CITREP offered by IDA offers a 50% subsidy for courses capped at $3000 making upgrading my certifications very attractive.

New Horizons seems to get my vote, as they offer PMP, Oracle, Lotus, Security and JAVA as well in addition to .NET.

Comat is a close competitor, with PMP and N+ and .NET.

The problem is these courses are crazy and insanely expensive. :P This is the only thing stopping me from training and upgrading my certifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment